11/07/14

shy rhymes


I fool around writing trailing rhymes because I’m shy 
I dream about declaiming verses
 though my true voice is weak and fragile 

the voice  comes out from the lungs through the heart and the soul
the voice then crawls in and makes vibrate the vocal cords,
 is just a thin breeze that makes you cry
that makes you smile 

and so I stray to remember that ancient song
playing hide and  seek with this pale Moonlight,
just ephemeral and transparent verses because I’m shy 

poetry is a shield
 that protects me out there naked and alone in a cold winter day
and that maybe warms up someone heart lost in the mist, alone and confused 

hearts that do not know yet how to confess their holy shyness 
the fragility they carry around without pose through the peripheries of the world and the human souls

but, since I am aware 
I gather from the soil the thin veil of verses 
scattered between the rain, the sun and the cycle of the seasons 
and with the quiet strength of the words written on a white sheet 
I keep digging and I keep on singing my timid  verses
my poor and shy rhymes
and come what may 

Marco Bo
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2014/07/timidi-versi.html





Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...