25/05/13

One love song



one love song
we have all the time 
all the time in the world
all the time in the world
if we stride inwards
and we carve our lives
 with peace and love
 on the canvas of our soul 
 we will paint a beautiful new world 
with words of care and words of love
we can extend our journey
we can rule the time
we can walk the all world
 we can change the world
with peace and care
and just one love
just one love
this is a one love song
one love song

one love song
inwards I walk 
on the canvas of my soul I draw 
the smiles I grow inside
I untie the knot and I’m not afraid
no, I’m not afraid of time passing by
I wail my one love song
 ‘till I reach the next stop
until I see the crossroad
 of my harsh and steep trail
I move slowly on the rail
I don’t give up and smile
I smile inside
smile inside 
and I'm on my way
I’m on my way
one love song
one love song

here I go again
all around I walk
following the songlines
my dreaming track
and I won’t look back
carefully sensing 
 singing my one love journey
and I won't look back
 the world, the wind
they barely perceive me
one love song
and sometimes surprise and fear 
 run through  my veins 
like an earth quake like a shake
like a shake
I wish I could recognize
  the true time of the harvest to come
and the right time to catch your smile
the right  time to catch your smile
one love song
just one love song

and here I go again
inwards I walk 
until the knot is untied 
on white canvas I write
the songlines of my live
my dreaming track
and I won’t look back
until I see the crossroad
of my steep and harsh trail
slowly I move
I don’t give up and I smile on
 I'm on my way
I’m on my way
 I only wish I could recognize
the time of the harvest to come
and the right  time to catch your smile
the right  time of your smile
one love song

and you my friend,
 you my world
 don’t be afraid,
no, do not be afraid
do not worry today!
we have all the time 
all the time in the world
all the time in the world
if we stride inwards
and we carve our lives
 with peace and love
 on the canvas of our souls 
 we will paint a beautiful new world 
with words of care with words of love
we can extend our journey
we can rule the time
we can walk the all world
 we can change the world
with peace and care
and just one love
just one love
this is the one love song
one love song
one love song

Marco Bo



Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...