under this gray and pale suburban sky, just to give a position,
every now and then,
where usually someone talks
to nobody else
about the limits, the bonds and the inevitable implications of development and evolution
then I stand in line without rush waiting for the cake, just a little slice
and there I see who should be the center of attention
doing nothing but sitting on the sidelines
enjoying the cake as if the cake could savor him back just as well
what arrogance and presumption
considering that the universe is indefinitely expanding!
well, just to give a position,
before I go back outside as an abandoned glove on a chair covered with sleet
I might as well let the icy rain recite for me
and give you the first of the last kisses
just like so as it comes and blo
every now and then,
where usually someone talks
to nobody else
about the limits, the bonds and the inevitable implications of development and evolution
then I stand in line without rush waiting for the cake, just a little slice
and there I see who should be the center of attention
doing nothing but sitting on the sidelines
enjoying the cake as if the cake could savor him back just as well
what arrogance and presumption
considering that the universe is indefinitely expanding!
well, just to give a position,
before I go back outside as an abandoned glove on a chair covered with sleet
I might as well let the icy rain recite for me
and give you the first of the last kisses
just like so as it comes and blo
under this gray and pale suburban sky
Marco Bo
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento