one day and forever
I welcomed the sun
speechless friend
and greeted the night on my knees
and drank fresh air
and smiled to the dew on my skin
I am not a plant not flower not a star
yet in me I contain a fragment of each
I sense I'm happy
cause I feel a chill inside that asks me to walk still
and so I walk since my feet will better explain
and pray on the trail
while I remain into silence absorbed
Marco Bo
dedicated toChristopher Johnson McCandless
I welcomed the sun
speechless friend
and greeted the night on my knees
and drank fresh air
and smiled to the dew on my skin
I am not a plant not flower not a star
yet in me I contain a fragment of each
I sense I'm happy
cause I feel a chill inside that asks me to walk still
and so I walk since my feet will better explain
and pray on the trail
while I remain into silence absorbed
Marco Bo
dedicated toChristopher Johnson McCandless

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento