25/01/16

the heart is sinking


the heart is sinking in another sleepless night
fatigue surrounds me
and lays on
the  winter whitening mountains top

  inside a little pain
is growing
and I feel the need to ask for a ceasefire


 
a ceasefire  from each and every thorn
 from every rain
drop
from each pearl of frost
from every tear
and then

and then
I think about the heart beating in my chest, slowly
I think about the sun in the wind shining
I think and I smile
I know I can recognize the lowest rock
I know I can walk the
driest trail

in this forgotten suburban desert
I
know I can stay in balance in the void
 

 fatigue surrounds me
and
the heart is sinking into another sleepless night
yet I know that hope is looking for me
it's time to get back on the track
at the intersection with the possible
soon we will meet
again


Marco Bo
 

Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...