it's still dark outside
I have listened for hours
to the darknesss
sometimes laughing other times crying
it's still dark outside
I turned the other way
but it did not go away
it remained here
smiling at me
it's still dark outside
in my dreams I've looked back to the same road a thousand times
I've walked a thousand times in all directions
and now I give up
I get up
it's time to feed my free will again
with a few brushstrokes of confidence
and serendi-pity
Marco Bo
I have listened for hours
to the darknesss
sometimes laughing other times crying
it's still dark outside
I turned the other way
but it did not go away
it remained here
smiling at me
it's still dark outside
in my dreams I've looked back to the same road a thousand times
I've walked a thousand times in all directions
and now I give up
I get up
it's time to feed my free will again
with a few brushstrokes of confidence
and serendi-pity
Marco Bo

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento