23/01/16

and if the last word




and if the last word  will be a flower or a tear
no one will dare
the pain will be the same
a drop of dew in a somber cave

so I'll be on my way
 stray dog dancing in the rain
I know the wound will heal one day
as an Autumn leaf disappearing on the trail

yet the scar, embroidery in the sky
will mark the time remaining
 from now to the end
of my fragile and precarious always
under this gray suburban sky

so I'll be on my way

step by step
I'll consume the shoes of time

a wail and a rhyme
 I nourish the land and wait for the good harvest to come

 and if the last word  will be a flower or a tear
no one will dare

 Marco Bo

Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...