21/09/15

do I think about tomorrow?


do I think about tomorrow?
yes  

I think about tomorrow
a smile  received  and a smile given away

a handshake and a outstretched hand in a sign of peace

a warm embrace in winter and a warm embrace given to the fire of compassion
a tear  held back and a tear shared that saves from the anguish of loneliness

do I think about tomorrow?
yes  

I think about tomorrow
but a piece of bread well earned and a piece of bread shared
since
after us
there is no us
after us
there are others

 do I think about tomorrow?
yes
but I remember the past 

 before us
there was no us
there were others

we
are
only now

like dandelions in a  meadow


   do I think about tomorrow?

  Marco Bo

http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2015/09/e-domani.html 

Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...