flashes and lightning
under this gray suburban sky
but I am in peace
since in my pocket I have the only response that really makes sense
the only explanation that deserves attention
the only solution
building a house!
a house made of clay and bricks of compassion and embraces
then smiles engraved and carved forever in the soul and in the heart
many happy thoughts and bricks of affection
those of the good friends that I carry with me always and everywhere
and that raise me up and take me away
and the peacefulness that feeds and the sign of peace that satiates
like a sip of cool water upon waking in the morning
when the sun is still suspended
between night and day
between going and coming back
lights and flashes under this gray suburban sky
lights flashes and the day that arrive on the horizon line now
and I am in peace
since I've seen the light, I’ve seen the path that will take me back home again
and so be it
Marco Bo
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2014/05/luce-e-lampi.html

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento