if I look on my desk just a little dust on grey, shines
if I look on my desk at least a little dust on grey shines
thumb index,
unsharpened pencil
stapler
eyeglass case
screen and keyboard
then I step into a corridor between one place and another
I look outside
I dreamed about running through the countryside in the fog with you
and smelling the leaves on the ground with you
and breathing deeply..
the memory will remain
since, freedom
you cannot wait for me
who am I?
please be merciful
do not ask
Marco Bo
if I look on my desk at least a little dust on grey shines
thumb index,
unsharpened pencil
stapler
eyeglass case
screen and keyboard
then I step into a corridor between one place and another
I look outside
I dreamed about running through the countryside in the fog with you
and smelling the leaves on the ground with you
and breathing deeply..
the memory will remain
since, freedom
you cannot wait for me
who am I?
please be merciful
do not ask
Marco Bo
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento