false interlude
deferring the end
weaving plots
tracing escapes
departures exoduses where to you do not know
practices deadlines procedures claims appeals and proceedings .......
and then suddenly
reddened eyes
deep breath
sitting at the table in the kitchen I feel the heat of your hand on my shoulder, the spoon falls into the cup
you approach your face to mine and caress me with a kiss on my cheek
the window opens to a gust of wind and the first ray of Sun gets in,
on the wake of that ray a butterfly ......
the rest of the world still asleep
you give me a smile
you and I do not think of anything else
and now nothing else is more eloquent than silence
Marco Bo
deferring the end
weaving plots
tracing escapes
departures exoduses where to you do not know
practices deadlines procedures claims appeals and proceedings .......
and then suddenly
reddened eyes
deep breath
sitting at the table in the kitchen I feel the heat of your hand on my shoulder, the spoon falls into the cup
you approach your face to mine and caress me with a kiss on my cheek
the window opens to a gust of wind and the first ray of Sun gets in,
on the wake of that ray a butterfly ......
the rest of the world still asleep
you give me a smile
you and I do not think of anything else
and now nothing else is more eloquent than silence
Marco Bo
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento