when I say I do not mean
if I answer I do not intend
when I guess if do not declare
I try
I try to respond the best I can to the system
but I'm only one person
an individual
I am my one and only personal assistant
I did not choose, I was appointed
however, fatigue sometimes leads me to see
a huge lizard on the horizon
like in those science fiction movies
but no disaster related
just a peaceful lizard that shifts the focus
from request form I'm filling and filing, to real life
real life
nothing more that the mask we bear
during our brief and fragile earthly passage
Marco Bo
if I answer I do not intend
when I guess if do not declare
I try
I try to respond the best I can to the system
but I'm only one person
an individual
I am my one and only personal assistant
I did not choose, I was appointed
however, fatigue sometimes leads me to see
a huge lizard on the horizon
like in those science fiction movies
but no disaster related
just a peaceful lizard that shifts the focus
from request form I'm filling and filing, to real life
real life
nothing more that the mask we bear
during our brief and fragile earthly passage
Marco Bo
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento