19/08/15

meta-physical challenge


I will not write about a specific fact 
I will not lose time with the details 
I will focus on the imprecision of this single fragile moment
 I will watch the sun rise from the closed window
 I will listen to the silence of the world waiting out there
 I'll try to think of myself as part of the whole
 I will breathe 
breathe and wait 
now I know the challenge is with myself 
the longer I will remain silent 
the more I will be able to listen and understand a fraction of the whole of the eternal mystery 
yes , 
the answer rests in the awareness that the world out there is perfect
 and that in it  I am alive, I am safe
now I know 
I will listen to the silence and I will give thanks 
since it is the right word 
and the challenge is to sing in it out loud into the wind ,
to the sun on the way 
and this newborn day
just give thanks
and come what may

 Marco Bo 
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2014/03/sfida-metafisica.html 

Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...