17/05/15

a new day of silence and happiness


I miss a song that I've never sung 
and yet 

 I miss the sound of an instrument that I do not know 
and yet 

 I miss a lesson that I never taught
 and yet 

 I miss a sun that never warmed my face
 and yet

 I do know for a fact that I was born so many times under this smuggling sky 
 and of that miracle I still keep and cherish the notes , the secret sound of the right words 
and the good heat that still makes me hope 
for a new day of silence and happiness 
under this forgotten suburban sky 
and so be it 

Marco Bo
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2015/05/un-nuovo-giorno-di-silenzio-e-di.html 

Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...