17/01/15

one day I'll be big enough


one day I'll be big enough to fit in me yet distinguish
day and night
dark and light ,
distinguish them , yes, but not by the apparent brightness of the beam of light
thrown toward the infinite horizon , to nowhere ,
no,
but from the true warmth that the soul will perceive and from colors that will come afloat

one day I will be strong enough to let my frailty 
leave me broken bones and broken heart 

one day I'll be fast enough to run faster than my fears

one day I'll be big and strong enough ....
one day I will be so little and fragile
 to hold my hand
and take me away

Marco Bo

Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...