sometimes life hurts
hurts and slides
slips away like tears on the face
slowly slips
slips away
other times it rolls, rolls
like a stone on the trail, it rolls and crushes all our dreams
all our dreams
but true love can live in one sincere look
in just one quiet glance
and life is all included in your smile,
in your beautiful smile
my life is the road,
is the long way home
my own home
but still so many rivers I have to cross
so many rivers to cross
to finally be able to say
I am not afraid,
I am not afraid!
true love can live in one sincere look
in one serene glance
and
life is all included in your beautiful smile,
in your smile
and still I have so many rivers to cross,
but I am not afraid now because your
eyes
and your smile are the bridge, are my way
your smile is the rope that sustains me to the
other side
and your smile is my precise North
is
the compass pointing to the right way
the right way home
true love can live in one serene look
in just one sincere glance
and life is all included in your smile,
in your beautiful smile
but sometimes life hurts
hurts and slides
slips away like tears on the face
slowly slips
slips away
other times it rolls rolls
like a stone on the trail, it rolls and
crushes all our dreams
all our dreams
but true love can live in one sincere look
in just one quiet glance
and life is all included in your smile,
in your beautiful smile
life is a dream entirely included in your
smile
and it is true that the more time passes,
the greater the impatience and the sense of fragility
fragility
but with you around with your smile
in my mind,
I know that I will find other ways out
I know that I will find other ways out
I'll find many other ways to get home
and our life is nothing but the road,
is the long way back home
and the journey now with your peaceful smile
next to me
is finally clear and safe
and I fell half way home
halfway to home
notes for a love song, true love can live in a single glance,
in just one peaceful smile
in just one peaceful smile
Marco Bo

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento