evening
and I’m listening
it is winter outside
and now
as back then
I would like to sit
in silence
by the stove
with my father
reading the newspaper
in silence
to sit down
legs crossed
and rest
in the old armchair at home
with the newspaper
between the hands
and look through it
slowly
slowly
perceive
with the corner of the eye
the pencil moving
betting on the crossword
attempting
to guess the world
word by word
syllable by syllable
you have taught us so
to understand the world
the world
and the sacred cycle
of the seasons
of nature
sacred
nature
and now
I would like to explain to you
the seasons of the heart
do not be afraid
do not be afraid
do not
glasses falling on your nose
and I hear you breathing
and the logs crackling and
burning in the stove
the sparks jumping
like fireworks
fireworks
the whisper of the pot
full of water on the stove,
the steam that rises
the lid slowly slamming up under pressure
and nothing else around
but silence
silence
silence
with the corner of the eye
I feel you breathing
breathing
and nothing else around
nothing else
but silence
only silence
silence
evening
and i'm listening
it is winter outside
and now
as back then
I would like to sit down
in silence
by the stove
with my father
reading the newspaper
and listening
in silence
the song
the breath
the sacred cycle
of the seasons
in silence
silence
breath
and silence
silence
listening
evening
and I'm listening
it is winter outside
if the seed was good
and you looked after it with care
first the rich autumn rain
and now the good heat under the snow
will give life again
will bring bread again
and now
as back then
I would like
to sit in silence
by the stove
with my father
reading the newspaper
and listening in silence
the song, the breath
the sacred cycle of the seasons
and the silence
nothing else
but silence
silence
Marco Bo
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.com/2012/12/il-
sacro-ciclo-delle-stagioni.html

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento