25/10/19

The Diary of my absence - letters from my little eye No. 1


by these suburbs of the world
I write to you from this little eye of mine
here you live with the seasons if seasons are to be found 
and a few things are enough to get dressed
3 or 4 in Summer, 6 or 7 in Winter

it takes very little to cover you up
since the skin still recognizes the seasons wail

by these forgotten suburbs of the world
the only way to exist is to draw small circles of affection
invisible to the eyes
yet strong solid as shelters
to protect yourself from the most terrible storm
that of indifference

by these rusty suburbs of the world
the body you can cover it
the heart you cannot
take care of it in my absence,
I will take care of yours
I promise

Marco Bo

Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...