31/10/17

at the beginning of the sixth mass extinction N. 6 - Unclassified DNA

by this forgotten suburbs of the world
at the daily health marketplace
I did not find the right deals
I did not really want to buy anyway

 
since I started looking around again
I found that health has no price
so I sit everyday on the first bench I find
I wait for the market to close down
and I smile to whoever cames out


normally I do not ask for anything
yet one day someone sat down
 not happy about the purchase just made


we looked into each other eyes and together
 we continued to doubt and deny any good end of the season deal to be found


then we started laughing about our fragility
the one that makes feel your heart racing
when you're standing
and sleeping when you running


by this unamed suburbs of the world
at the daily health marketplace
today they started the great end of the season discount sales


though we continued to sit and laugh on our bench
sure that, healthy or not, everyone would slowly pass by
and sooner or later sit down and
learn to smile again
DNA unclassified


Marco Bo

Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...