21/03/15

in the banlieue tavern of my dreams



what should I wait for?
why should I stay?
I'll continue to stray as a traveling salesman 

throughout  the suburbs and the borders of this world 



and in my spare time waiting in line in airports and stations,

 between a vehicle and the other

 I'll write

 transporting my mind far away in space and time 

on the other hand, not much more I have to say to solve or sell

I'll try to save my soul save myself
or at least drink a sip of red  wine
 sitting on a comfortable stool
in the banlieue tavern of my dreams and come what may


Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...