I dreamed I was missing something I do not know when and where and I do not know what, maybe myself I dreamed that I was out in the cold and no one heard me call , no one opened the door nobody recognized my voice I dreamed that I reached the goal, the top of the highest mountain , and instead of rejoicing and celebrating, in the dream I felt only anxiety and fear not knowing how to get back down I dreamed I was out in the middle of the night I was hurt and I did not know how to ask for help , not even to myself I dreamed I was alone and I was back at the beginning at the beginning of the story that is what I dreamed and now wonder I wonder, will the beginning be my salvation or my final sentence , still do not know , I wait for the night to come and to keep dreaming again maybe about myself
and so be it
Marco Bo at the peripheries of the world
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2014/04/forse-me-stesso.html

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento