we are made of memories and feelings
we are clutched to time that in silence, slowly goes by
slowly goes by
goes by
we talk about us
and our blood from the wounds of misunderstanding
we are bits of space and time
just bits of space and time
and then maybe we will be just a memory
that only consciousness will save
only consciousness will save
we are clutched to time that in silence slowly goes by
slowly goes by
we talk about us or our wounds speak for us ?
we try to give, we try to give
generously give and soon after
we close our fist for fear
for fear of being left alone
left alone
alone
we are clutched to time that in silence slowly goes by
slowly goes by
we now try to listen and love and soon after
we close our fist for fear that life will turn us inside out naked, inside out naked, and leave us outside and alone
naked and alone
alone
we are clutched to time that in silence slowly goes by
slowly goes by
what do we talk about when we talk about love?
maybe it's just the fear in our heart,
this lone and short breath ...
but at this time I have no other words,
I just turn around and find your warm breath,
and I am not frightened anymore
I no longer need an answer,
I now feel safe and alive
I now feel safe and alive
just taking a breath of life
in your soft and gentle breath
in your sweet and gentle smile
I now feel safe and alive
just taking a breath of life
in your soft and gentle breath
in your sweet and gentle smile
I now feel safe and alive
just taking a breath of life
in your soft and gentle breath
in your sweet and gentle smile
Marco Bo
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mirna-Rivalta-Fotografa/195399190584662?fref=ts
qualcosa che chiamiamo amore
Marco Bo
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2011/11/di-cosa-parliamo-quando-parliamo-di.html

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento