the power of tears
we are more than algorithms typed on a virtual wall
heart and prayer, praise to the human being
I saw you crying
I saw you crying
a solitary tear fell on your face
on your face the sky faded for an endless moment
heart and prayer, praise to the human being
human animal, animal human being
don’t be afraid
we are more than algorithms typed on a virtual wall
infinite emotion as a storm, a summer storm
summer storm and lightning and then thunder
thunder roars sounding muffled and far away
dull distant sound and our breath is free after a living cry
cry like prayer and heart, praise to the human being
human animal, animal human being
don’t be afraid
we are more than algorithms typed on a virtual wall
living cry like flesh and blood, nourishment for the body and soul
the whole soul in a tear, a holy cry to the heart
heart and prayer, praise to the human being
human animal being, and I am safe and I am alive
we are more than algorithms typed on a virtual wall
we are heart and prayers we are flesh and blood
human fragile animal humble and weak
now as millions of years ago we pilgrims and nomads
human beings, animal beings and we are safe and we are alive
we are alive in just one tear
we are more than algorithms typed on a virtual wall
I saw you crying
heart and prayer,
praise to the human being
being
human
being
animal
human being
we are more than algorithms typed on a virtual wall
I saw you crying
do not be afraid ...........
Marco Bo. Perchè ci mettiamo in cammino

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento